Sunday, April 26, 2020

Welcome!

Hello Stamping Friend!!!

I am so glad you are here in my new home! Maybe you came form my former blog and maybe you are entirely new. However you arrived, WELCOME!!! My wish is that you find this blog a source of inspiration and a place to jump start exploration into your own creativity.

Perhaps you were a FOLLOWER on my previous blog. In order to continue to receive updates on when there is a new post, please consider clicking FOLLOW on the right hand sidebar.

Here is the link to my blog - bookmark it, store it, keep in a safe place. Hopefully, you'll use it often to come back and visit.
https://rubberandinkcrafts.blogspot.com/

I'm still filling in info behind the scenes on a lot of the tabs. Keep checking back for updated info.

Thanks for stopping by, now go stamp something...,
Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment