Thursday, January 14, 2021

January 2021 Demo Design Dream Team Tutorial

 Hi Crafty Friends!!

Happy New Year!!!!! Here's to hoping this year is much better than last! Amen and Amen...

Here is my project for the first Demo Design Dream Team Tutorial of the year. I SO LOVE IT 💕💕💕💕💕  It uses point of my favorite bundles in the annual catalog, the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. Such a versatile set for so many occasions. 


My project is included in the January 2021 Demo Design Dream Team Tutorial. There's also 15 more fabulous projects just waiting for you to create!


There are 3 options to ensure this tutorial arrives in your inbox on a monthly basis:

#1
Joining my monthly Virtual Hostess Club

Receive 3 card kits and videos monthly
Place a $25 product order (pre shipping and tax)
Orders to be placed online only
After consecutive 6 months you receive $25.00 product credit of your choice

#2
Place a $35 product order (pre shipping and tax) - orders can be placed 
Online - https://bit.ly/2zQeKNv
emailed - rubberandinkstamps@gmail.com

#3
Join my team
Joining my team as a discount shopper or business builder, either way, team members receive this monthly. Click join at the top.

And don't forget to check out the Tutorial Shop in the left for previous months tutorial 

Thanks for stopping by... Now go stamp something...
Gayle


No comments:

Post a Comment